The Contractor shall provide a Cremation System package for TWO (02) Cremators and system approved by related authority, which must fit into the allocated area as shown on the plan drawings. The work shall include but not limited to design preparation, authority design approval, supply, fabricate, construct, commissioning, testing, operational approval, provide training and also warranty of the system package. The work shall include all preliminaries, related civil and structural work, mechanical and electrical work and all external work required for the proper completion and operational of the system and as follows :
1. All preliminaries which shall include but not limited to providing work insurances, taxes, mobilisation and demobilisation, contract management and supervision, design and professional fee, authority design approval, operational approval, site preparation, temporary storage, health environmental safety and security, setting out, CIDB levy, duties, deposits, fees, charges, contribution but not excluding only the bank guarantee to the authority JPP which shall be provided by the Client, progress reporting and other required preliminaries for successful completion of the work.
2. All structural, building and architectural work which includes but not limited to construction of all reinforced concrete work, chimney, structural steel work and all building work for all necessary requirements, operational and control panel system for proper completion and successful operation of the syste. The Contractor must make good all the works being disturbed.
3. All mechanical and eletrical works which includes but limited to supply, deliver and installation of all valves, penstock, screens, pumps, float swithces, flexible connector, pressure pipe works, blower, hot dipped galvanised lifting davits, air diffusers, hot dipped galvanised handrailings, hot dipped galvanised gratings, switch boards, cabling and wirings, lighting, earthing, metering, lighting protection, flow measurement and flow recorders, testing & comissioning and all necessary for proper completion and successful operational of the system.
4. The Contractor shall provide and fully comply with all requirements by the related authority during design stage, design approval, inspection and after inspection, handing over of the system package whether it is clearly shown or not but deemed necessary for successful completion and satisfaction to the authority. The Contractor must allow in his tender price all direct and indirect cost at no extra cost to the Client for all such compliances.
5. The Contractor shall be responsible for all maintenance of the system, routine and periodical maintenance such as cleaning etc. during, upon completion, before and after inspection. The maintenance shall be in fully compliance to the authority requirements and satisfaction and shall be deemed included in the Contractor tender price and at no extra cost to the Client.
6. The Contractor must submit to the S.O their proposed system package detail, which includes authority approval and an A4 or A3 preliminary dimensioned system layout fitting into area allocated in the plan drawing.
7. For maintenance and services during Defect Liability Period, respond period to any complaint for the Contractor to attend shall be within 24hours
8. The Cremators package shall, inter alia, inclusive the following scope:
– Furnace Chamber and Afterburner
– Combustion System
– Control Panel
– Single refactory lined chimney for 2 cremators
– Flue Gas Sampling Platform
– Electrical wiring within the system requirements
– Raking Tools
– Approval from DOE / Local Authority
– Any other scope/works required for the systems